Student Events and Conferences
Get involved in the liberty movement at conferences across the country!
- Attend Acton University in Grand Rapids Michigan to explore the intellectual foundations of a free society.
- Applications are due March 4th for the AEI Summer Institute's 2013 session. The AEI Summer Institute is a month-long, fully-funded experience for undergraduate students held at AEI designed to give participants a better understanding of liberty, free enterprise, and public policy analysis.
- Students for Liberty hosts multiple conferences around the country. Find one near you!
- Sleep Less. Think More. Apply now for an Institute for Humane Studies summer seminar. Spend a week (or weekend) with 60 of your peers exploring ideas, hearing lectures from top faculty, and discussing opinions, thoughts, and ideas.
- Student Seminars at the Foundation for Economic Education This summer marks the 50th anniversary of FEE seminars! We invite you to be a part of FEE’s mission and to aid in the cause of individual liberty around the world.
- Attend the Engalitcheff Institute on Comparative Political and Economic Systems to gain real-world experience in the nation’s capital interning on Capitol Hill, federal agencies, think tanks, political groups or international affairs organizations.
- Attend the Institute for Political Journalism this summer, an intensive eight-week program designed for students looking for professional, hands-on training in print or broadcast journalism, PR, and politics.
- Apply now for The Institute on Business and Government Affairs, a pro-business lobbying internship and academic program that provides approximately 65 students each summer with important lessons about the link between free-enterprise and government.
- Invest in your future and make a difference in the lives of others next summer by attending the Institute on Philanthropy and Voluntary Service!
- Join the Fund for American Studies for a Capital Semester. Spend a semester in Washington, D.C. and gain the experience and insight you need to succeed. Serve as an intern in the nation’s capital this fall or spring while taking classes at Georgetown University.
- Discover ways to make your environmental problems become environmental assets at the PERC Enviropreneur Institute in Bozeman, Montana.