Links and Blogs for Students!
Check out these links from other conservative and libertarian institutions.
- Alliance Defending Freedom The Alliance Defending Freedom directly litigates carefully chosen, strategic cases to challenge speech codes, speech zones and unfair funding laws on college campuses.
- America's Future Foundation AFF's mission is to identify and develop future conservative and libertarian leaders.
- Association of Private Enterprise Education (APEE) The Association of Private Enterprise Education (APEE) is an association of teachers and scholars from colleges and universities, public policy institutes, and industry with a common interest in studying and supporting the system of private enterprise.
- The Ayn Rand Institute works to introduce young people to Ayn Rand's novels and to support scholarship and research based on her ideas.
- Campus Freedom Network: An essential component of the fight to protect individual rights at institutions of higher learning across the country.
- Campus Reform is designed to provide conservative activists with the resources, networking capabilities, and skills they need to revolutionize the struggle against leftist bias and abuse on college campuses.
- The Cardinal Newman Society A watchdog group dedicated to preserving Catholic identity at Catholic colleges and universities.
- Cato on Campus provides direct access to the massive online resources of the Cato Institute's public Web site. The core of Cato on Campus is a commitment to how human well-being and dignity are enhanced by individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peace.
- The Collegiate Network The Home of Conservative College Journalism.
- The College Fix An organization dedicated to helping young conservative journalists.
- Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) The Foundation for Economic Education (FEE), one of the oldest free-market organizations in the United States, was founded in 1946 by Leonard E. Read to study and advance the freedom philosophy.
- Fund for American Studies TFAS educates young leaders on the values of freedom, democracy and free-market economies.
- The Liberty Fund Liberty Fund, Inc. is a private, educational foundation established to encourage the study of the ideal of a society of free and responsible individuals.
- Independent Women's Forum The Independent Women's Forum is a research and educational institution dedicated to issues of concern to women, men, and families.
- Institute for Humane Studies The Institute for Humane Studies is devoted to research and education in the conviction that greater understanding of human affairs and freedom would foster peace, prosperity, and social harmony.
- The Intercollegiate Studies Institute The Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI) is a non-profit, non-partisan, tax-exempt educational organization whose purpose is to convey to successive generations of college youth a better understanding of the values and institutions that sustain a free and virtuous society.
- The Patrick Henry Center The Patrick Henry Center for Individual Liberty is a non-profit organization focused on identifying, encouraging, supporting, and protecting those who believe in free speech, particularly as it applies to ethics and honesty in the federal government. Join the Caucus for Campus Freedom!
- Students for Liberty: A nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide a student-driven forum of support for students and student organizations dedicated to liberty.
- The Atlas Society (TAS) offers courses for undergraduates and graduate students and Objectivist study guides on many topics. Atlas Society scholars and advocates welcome invitations to speak on college campuses.
- Young America's Foundation Young America’s Foundation is committed to ensuring that increasing numbers of young Americans understand and are inspired by the ideas of individual freedom, a strong national defense, free enterprise, and traditional values.