The Pope Center is hiring!
January 20, 2015
The Pope Center is looking for a new Operations Coordinator. This is a full-time position with benefits.
The ideal candidate for the operations coordinator role will have the following attributes:
- At least two years experience in marketing or events coordination in a non-profit environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills, with a friendly and enthusiastic demeanor
- Solid organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to the ideas of liberty, open inquiry, and the marketplace of ideas
- Experience using DonorSnap and ConstantContact (preferred)
- Managing day to day functions of the office—including responsibility for the mail, communication with property managers, and purchasing office supplies
- Communication with vendors and consultants
- Database management
- Planning and executing events
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials:
- Professional references
- Cover letter detailing:
- Your interest in this position
- A compelling case about why the Pope Center’s mission resonates with you
Send all materials to Jenna Ashley Robinson at email@example.com.